Another day, another meme. Thanks to introspectivenavelgazer for tagging me.
- Name: Eleanor
- Birthday: March
- Favourite colour: Purple
- Lucky number: 14
- Height: 5’11.5”
- Talents: I like to think I’m good at writing. Fantastic at self-deprecation though.
- Last dream you remember: Mentally debating whether it was Monday or not and panicking because shit didn’t I have a thing to go to and fuck it I’d better wake up hadn’t I—no wait, that’s on Thursday.
- Can you juggle: A certain no is my answer.
- Art/sports/both: Art. Kind of.
- Do you like writing: Love it.
- Do you like dancing: Yes.
- Do you like singing: Yes, but I alternate between sounding like the Wicked Witch from Oz or a badly played flute, so I mostly stay quiet and mime.
- Dream vacation: India. Or Venice.
- Dream guy/gal: Someone who is actually nice without having to constantly point it out/explain why they’re nice.
- Dream wedding: Small woodlands wedding that takes place during summer.
- Dream pet: Already have him—my dog. He’s adorable.
- Dream job: Showrunner of my own TV show.
- Favourite song: One song I always stand by with is "Le Nozze di Figaro: Overture". One of my ambitions is to eventually make a television adaptation of the whole opera.
- Last song you heard on the radio: Not really a song, but I recently relistened to Cabin Pressure and fell in love with Arthur all over again.
- Least favourite song: Anything by that weedy sack of peanuts that calls himself a star, Justin Bieber.
Least favourite album: Read above.
- Guys/girls/nonbinary people/all/none: Guys, but there are some women who seriously make me question my sexuality on a day-to day basis.
- Hair colour: It may be whatever colour that please God.
- Eye colour: Blue, but that’s flexible.
- Humorous/serious: I like someone who can tell between when I’m being serious and humourous.
- Taller/shorter: Same height, or a little bit taller.
- Biggest turn-off: People who lie and no respect of personal boundaries, both emotional and physical.
- Biggest turn-on: A similar sense of humour to my own, an ability to make me and others laugh, kindness and empathic.